Practical and informative trainings
Do you study computer science or informatics? Are you an electronic engineer in your first steps? Are you passionate about knowledge in the field of security, investigation and cybercrime?
Surely, for you as young professionals, protection against cyber attacks will be part of your daily routine sooner or later. “CyberCamp Tirana 2020” introduces you to Cyber e-Bootcamp, a series of trainings that aim to help young people strengthen their knowledge of more secure infrastructure and computer systems. Organized by CBTL (Center for Business Technology and Leadership), the trainings will be conducted by some of the best professionals in the field.
Register by filling out this form (https://forms.gle/J8DwJTsk4Crujcih6) and become part of the training cycle of “CyberCamp Tirana 2020”, during the dates 2-6 June 2020, from 14:00 to 17:00 respectively according to each day. We will send you the participation link through the online Zoom platform.
The bootcamp webinars took place from the 2nd of June to the 6th of June 2020, from 14:00-17:00 each day. We had 212 online applications in our Google Form and an average of 90 people/day participated in the online classes. The main themes revoled around the practical expansion of the topics from the Awareness phase, followed by:
– Identification of types of Authentication
– Event Log Encryption and Auditing
– The challenges of security in social networks
– A direct experience from a Software Engineer working at Microsoft
– Explain the function and purpose of network equipment and technologies.
– Internet and Web Applications
– Cryptography and its use
– Security in high levels of governance and the policies to strengthen and improve it
And many more, partly due to the questions and requests from the audience